Re: [O] multiple tables in orgmode document?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] multiple tables in orgmode document?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 20:31:18 -0400 (EDT)

I could start a document out with a table and maybe write some text outside of that table below it but then I would need to write a different table below that text with different column headings and different content. If necessary, I could also write one table per document and text in separate documents but then I'd need to use #INCLUDE statements in those files or use the cat command to merge them together correctly.