Re: [O] analog of org-latex-prefer-user-labels for html?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] analog of org-latex-prefer-user-labels for html?
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 18:46:57 -0500

Thanks for confirming it (and the subsequent correction).

I will keep it in mind for a between semester project. I am still
org-9ifying org-ref ;) For now I have an advice function that seems to
solve the issue I had (org-ref ref links were not working).

Thanks for the quick reply.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F