[O] org-mode latex export - Links in multi-document files

From: mcg
Subject: [O] org-mode latex export - Links in multi-document files
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 01:34:32 +0100

I have my PhD thesis divided into several documents (Intro, M&M, Results, Discussion...).
The document setup and the #+INCLUDE: commands are in my master file.

I sometimes make references to other sections which are in another section and document.
In order to not compile all the document (3 minutes +) every time I just comment out all the documents I do not need to.
If table and figure links are missing it exports fine (getting question marks in the pdf). However, the section links cause the compilation to stop entirely. Is there any workaround for that? Can I tell the exporter to ignore such minor missing crossreferences?