Re: [O] capitalization of titles in org-ref

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] capitalization of titles in org-ref
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 09:28:28 -0500

That happens because of the function org-ref-title-case-article in the variable org-ref-clean-bibtex-entry-hook.

Just set org-ref-clean-bibtex-entry-hook to have what you want in it in your init files to prevent the title casing from occurring.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering