Re: [O] buffer local org-src-preserve-indentation not respected

From: David Dynerman
Subject: Re: [O] buffer local org-src-preserve-indentation not respected
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:58:52 -0800

Dear Nicolas,

> Fixed. Thank you.

Thank you very much.

I just tried, and I still encounter this buf on the current git code.
Reproduction is the same as before:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :tangle preserve-indent.py
class Foo:
    bar = 5
#+END_SRC

Here is some interstitial text!

#+BEGIN_SRC python :tangle preserve-indent.py
    def __init__(self):
        self.bar = 7
#+END_SRC

If I globally set org-src-preserve-indentation to t, then tangle, the output
file has the correct specified indentation with the second block. If I make
org-src-preserve-indentation buffer local and set it to t, then the second
block is tanlged without any leading indentation.

Perhaps the tangling code doesn't see the buffer local setting of
org-src-preserve-indentation from the buffer being tangled?

Thank you very much for all your hard work,
David