[O] Bug: Problem with org-agenda-sticky and org-mobile

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: [O] Bug: Problem with org-agenda-sticky and org-mobile
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:31:16 -0500

    With trunk org mode, when I run org-mobile-push when in an agenda buffer,
then refresh the buffer (via 'r' or 'g'), it spawns a new agenda buffer and
populates it.  This only happens with org-agenda-sticky set to 't'.

    To replicate, I do the following:

1. Turn on org-agenda-sticky
2. Activate an agenda (any agenda)
3. Run org-mobile-push
4. Press 'r' after it's finished

    On mine, it spawns a new agenda buffer.  This is not the behavior I'd
expect.

    It looks to me like this is an issue in org-mobile-push.  It sets
org-agenda-this-buffer-name to the original value of org-agenda-buffer-name,
which isn't necessarily the same.

    Thanks for your help.

--
Ian Dunn