[O] Switching buffers from babel snippets

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: [O] Switching buffers from babel snippets
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:17:08 +0000

Hi,

I've trying to further automate my maintainer tasks by moving things
into babel snippets. I have one to find a cover letter and edit the
file:

#+name: edit-cover-letter
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var cover=create-qemu-pull[0]
  (find-file (expand-file-name (concat default-directory (car cover))))
  (mail-mode)
#+end_src

However when I run the code although the file is loaded and in the right
mode I never see the buffer come up and have to switch to it manually. I
expect this is because the code is running under some sort of
safe-excursion. Is there anyway to pass a final buffer back to org-mode
after the code is run and switch to it?

--
Alex Bennée