[O] VM for org-based reproducible environment?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] VM for org-based reproducible environment?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:57:37 -0500

I'd like to provide a way for people to copy my course materials in the easiest possible way. At present my export & grading processes rely on some customization of various tools, mostly emacs-based. So I'm thinking the easiest thing might be fore me to define a virtual machine, maybe docker-based, and distribute that.

Is anyone already doing this? I remember maybe John K. saying something along these lines a year or so ago, but can't find the details right away.  Would love to steal someone else's setup as I currently know nothing about docker...

Thanks,
Matt