Re: [O] Help checking orgcard.pdf

From: David Talmage
Subject: Re: [O] Help checking orgcard.pdf
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 11:21:10 -0500

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 9:54 PM, Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> wrote:
Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Thanks. Please push that for me.
>
> OK, will do.  I'll wait a day or two for comments on other sections and
> apply your patch when I commit those changes.

Pushed (4340cc78).

There is a formatting bug in orgcard.tex.  The US letter version, orgcard_letter.pdf, does not fit on the front and back of a single page as orgcard.pdf does.

The Tables section should begin in the middle column of the first page instead of the right-most column.

If I knew how to fix this, I would.