[O] Editing the taskreport plan width value in taskjuggler taskreport ou

From: Rob Stewart
Subject: [O] Editing the taskreport plan width value in taskjuggler taskreport output
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 23:46:06 +0000

Hi,

The contents of the exported TaskJuggler .tjp file includes:

# A traditional Gantt chart with a project overview.
taskreport plan "" {
  headline "Project Plan"
  columns bsi, name, start, end, effort, chart
  loadunit shortauto
  hideresource 1
}

This renders HTML with a fairly narrow Gannt chart on wide screens.

To widen the rendered Gannt chart, I modify the .tjp file manually using { width 1000 }, i.e.:

  columns bsi, name, start, end, effort, chart { width 1000 }

Is there a way to set an option at the top of my org file, to manipulate the "columns... " line in the taskreport { .. } ?

Thanks,

--
Rob