Re: [O] Org-refile error - wrong # of arguments

From: Jay Iyer
Subject: Re: [O] Org-refile error - wrong # of arguments
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 10:47:23 -0800

Thanks a lot.  There was some leftover code in my .init file that caused this weirdness and all is functional now.
I appreciate your prompt response.
-jay

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 1:07 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Jay Iyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, since this morning I have been running into
> a (wrong-number-of-arguments (0 . 1) 2) error while re-filing.  This is new
> behavior, the Mac setup is unchanged, and I am unable to find a solution so
> I am hoping you can point me in the right direction to fix this.  The
> backtrace is pasted below.  Thanks, -jay
>

> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (0 . 1) 2)
>   org-refile-get-targets(nil nil)
>   (setq org-refile-target-table (org-refile-get-targets default-buffer
> excluded-entries))

This code doesn't exist in actual code base. You may be experiencing
a side-effect of a mixed installation. If that is the case, you can try
to update Org in an otherwise clean environment (i.e., no other Org
loaded whatsoever).

Nicolas Goaziou