[O] ox-epub

From: Mark Meyer
Subject: [O] ox-epub
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:58:30 +0100

Hi list,
I'm the author of ox-epub, which is a very recent extension to org-mode
to author EPUB files directly via the org export layer.

Pank (Rasmus) asked on Github, whether this could be part of org-mode.
I'm all for it. I gather this would be added to the lisp/contrib directory?

Are there any technical barriers to continuing development on ox-epub to
me? The legal stuff is not an issue to me.

Do you find the addition worthwile?

Speak your mind.

Cheers, Mark
--