Re: [O] Trouble exporting inline code blocks

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Trouble exporting inline code blocks
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:00:33 -0700

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017, Richard Stanton wrote:

Here’s a very simple org file:

————

Some inline Python code: 2 plus 2 is src_python[:session]{2+2}

————-

If I put the cursor on the code block and type C-c C-c, I get  nice results
block containing the answer, 4. So far so good.

I’d like to export just the results to PDF via LaTeX. However, no matter what options I pass, the exported PDF file shows both the source and the output.

I get this

Some inline Python code: 2 plus 2 is \texttt{4}

Org mode version 9.0.5

HTH,

Chuck