Re: [O] How to export LaTeX amsmath align bmatrix to ODT?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] How to export LaTeX amsmath align bmatrix to ODT?
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 05:13:57 +0000

On 2017-06-10 04:54, address@hidden wrote:
Hello,

I have been making progress with my export procedure to ODT. I would
like to know if someone knows how to export the following LaTeX block
to ODT correctly:

\[\begin{align} \begin{bmatrix} a = 1 & b=2 \\ c=3 & d = 4
\end{bmatrix} \end{align}\]
https://www.vfemail.net/roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=compose&_id=289067995593b7fd683a1f#
\[\begin{align} a = & 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 \\ c = & 4 \end{bmatrix} \end{align}\]

As always, any help is welcome :) .

Edgar

By the way, I tried with latexmlmath and mathtoweb.jar without success.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!