Re: [O] After Gmane shutdown: how can I read/write to the org-mode maili

From: M
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:51:02 +0200

@ Uwe Brauer:
I was using the gmane web page to read and reply to this mailing list and if
I try to open the link from the org-mode website
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode , I get "Page not found".

@Eric:
does MUA mean mail software (mail user agent)?!
At home, I'm using my mail sofware (currently Entourage on MacOS X) to
read/reply to the group.

If I'm away from home, I can only use the web page of my mail provider to
read/reply to the list, but as my mail account is limited in the number of
emails which can be stored, I'm deleting mails on the mail server regularly
and don't have access to all the mail history, if I'm not at home.

That's, why it was nice to be able to read and post online on a web page
without having to log in to a private mail account.

Kind regards

Martin