Re: [O] MWE for BibLaTex and org-ref?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] MWE for BibLaTex and org-ref?
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:27:17 +0200

Hi John,

Thanks for the pointer.  I think some of the errors I was getting were
due having old temporary files (aux, bcf, ...) lying around and then
switching between natbib and biblatex.

Following the org-ref manual I now have

  #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[citestyle=authoryear-icomp,bibstyle=authoryear,
hyperref=true,backref=true,maxcitenames=3,url=true,backend=biber,natbib=true]
{biblatex}

and then use

  bibliographystyle:authoryear

I'm now just getting the following error:

  ! Package biblatex Error: '\bibliographystyle' invalid.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,

Loris

--