Re: [O] Update to org-protocol-capture-html

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: [O] Update to org-protocol-capture-html
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 14:58:01 +0300

Oh, I see. In org-protocol-protocol-alist you can define protocols with :kill-client t and this should close the server buffer for them. And on my machine it does it half-way - server-edit no longer pops them, but the process still hangs. Normal use of server works fine though - doing server-edit on a manually opened client buffer closes the process fine. I'll do some more debugging on that.

C-h v org-capture-templates RET

Look for ":immediate-finish"
Thanks. I don't have org-capture required, so I even got confused before why that variable documentation is empty. :-)

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev