Re: [O] Worg -- search mailing list archives on gmane?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 13:14:10 -0400

When I visit the URL that you provided at dir.gmane.org, the page loads.
However, when I enter a search term in the textbox and press enter, I get the
same result as before.  This is using Chrome.  Cyberfox says simply that it
can't find the server. Perhaps Chrome is confusing an unresponsive server for a
DNS failure.

Thank you for responding.  Apologies for reverse message quoting...

- Ray