Re: [O] [RFC] Shrink columns dynamically

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Shrink columns dynamically
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 18:54:12 +0200

Completing myself,

> `org-table-toggle-column-width' is now bound to "C-c TAB". I removed
> "noshrink" STARTUP keyword, which wasn't useful. I also introduced an
> honest test coverage.
>
> Still no documentation, though.

I made some final changes to "hide-table-column" branch:

  - Now C-u C-c TAB shrink columns with a width cookie and expands the
    others;

  - When point is before the first column or after the last one, C-c TAB
    asks for columns ranges;

  - I added documentation.

If there is no objection or major bug (including usability ones), I will
merge this branch into master in a couple of days.