|Subject:||Re: [O] Trying to get chart from table working|
|Date:||Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:12:58 -0400|
I tried running emacs in a shell window with no initialization file, and t.org *did* export HTML, and PDF (although I *still* don’t get the graph).
So yes, I guess there’s something in my init file that’s messing this up.
Chances of finding it in my lifetime: near zero.
Meanwhile, I have discovered a Google charting function which gives me an annotated time series graph that comes very close to what I need. Also, I’ve had no problems exporting many other documents to HTML and/or PDF. So I’m afraid solving this has dropped on my priority list.
Thank you all for your help,
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|