Re: [O] Running org-mode (and emacs) inside the Web browser ?

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [O] Running org-mode (and emacs) inside the Web browser ?
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:02:45 -0200

Personally, I don't think running it inside a browser would be a good
thing... both for keyboard shortcuts, and also for possible issues of
non-free JS (or not-machine-readable free JS information).

However, it's good to have interoperability with other collaborative
editing tools, such as Gobby for which there is already an Emacs Lisp
package for that, and also Etherpad (although I don't know if there is a
package that allows connecting to this one).

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com