Re: [O] Is it possible to sort checkboxes?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible to sort checkboxes?
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 14:34:05 +0000

Hi,

never mind. As so many other times (blush) I figured out the answer
right after posting the question. I was trying with a test file like the
following and with the org-sort (C-c ^) command. I assumed I had to
issue the command in the TODO line, which tells me there is "Nothing to
sort". Actually it looks like I can do it in any of the Task lines and
it works exactly as I wanted.

Orgmode to rule the world! :-)

,----

`----