Re: [O] mentioning EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER in the latex header info node

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] mentioning EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER in the latex header info node
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 11:48:53 +0000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 4:35 AM Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

It makes sense. Reading the text there, I'm a bit surprised:

For example, `DATE' and `EXPORT_FILE_NAME' keywords become,
respectively, `EXPORT_DATE' and `EXPORT_FILE_NAME'.

Is the `EXPORT_FILE_NAME' a real example (i.e., a node property that has
a global and subtree meaning with the same name)?

I haven't used #+EXPORT_FILE_NAME *keyword* when exporting files because the exported file name base name is taken from the Org file base name.

But I have used that as a :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: *property* in subtrees many times, when doing subtree scoped exports, and it works great :) For subtree exports, it's kind of mandatory to set that property if you want to export different subtrees from the same Org file to different files.
--

Kaushal Modi