I have an odd issue with org-mode, which I'm hoping people can help with.
I recently decided to declare Emacs bankruptcy, and started building a fresh new Emacs.
To do this I pulled a copy of the source from github, built it and then started on my initialisation files. As much as possible I have been using built in customisations or I have also built the extensions from github code.
I keep a folder in home called 'emacsLisp' which I populate with .emacs and a group of subject based files (emacsLatex.el, emacsExperimental.el etc) which I link in from .emacs. I then have a soft link to .emacs in the home folder.
The latest thing I have added in has been org-mode, and as before, I have pulled it from source and built it using 'make autoloads'
On my home laptop org-mode works as expected (I have a minimal installation, using org-bullets and it timestamp when a todo is completed, but I haven't gone hog wild yet).
However, with the same code on my work computer when I am writing text in org-mode and the cursor reaches the end of the line and should wrap I get an error that flashes up in the buffer at the foot of the screen.