Re: [O] advice please: best way to export to DOC(X) with maths

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] advice please: best way to export to DOC(X) with maths
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:43:53 -0600

Write it in Org. Export to Pandoc file pandoc-A.

Export Pandoc file pandoc-A to Word file word-A. Send that to your
peers for review.

Export Word file word-A to Pandoc file pandoc-B.

Get the Word from your peers, the file with changes from their review,
word-C. Export it to pandoc-C

Do a diff between pandoc-B and pandoc-C. Integrate the results into
your original Org file.
Sincerely,

Grant Rettke

(accidentally replied off list)