Re: [O] Searching all attachments in org-files

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [O] Searching all attachments in org-files
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:06:38 +0800

Dear Narendra,

Here is what I am using:

(defun org-att-complete-link (&optional arg)
  "Completion dispatcher for att: links (rewritten from org-attach-open)"
  (let* ((attach-dir (org-attach-dir t))
         (files (org-attach-file-list attach-dir))
         (file (if (= (length files) 1)
                   (car files)
                 (completing-read "att: "
                                  (mapcar #'list files) nil t)))
         (path (expand-file-name file attach-dir)))
    (concat "att:" file)))
(add-to-list 'org-link-abbrev-alist '("att" . org-attach-expand-link))
(org-link-set-parameters
 "att"
 :complete 'org-att-complete-link)

Regards,