Re: [O] Orgmode repeater intervals with end date

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode repeater intervals with end date
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:44:57 -0700

I was very pleased to find, when browsing the manual for a different reason, the 'orgmode' solution to the problem, which provides daily customization ability and also maintains exportability: `org-clone-subtree-with-timeshift`[1], with which I can easily accomplish my goals and even consolidate my notes-for-that-event-instance. I'm just writing this here because it has totally upgraded my planning experience and I wish I'd known about it sooner!

Thanks all!

- Tory

Footnotes: [1] https://orgmode.org/manual/Structure-editing.html