[O] how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 14:37:01 +0100

I know that the subject of my email exists already.
[[https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-08/msg00855.html]]

But  I'm  loosing  to  much  time   in  searching  the  solution  of  my
"problem". I would be happy to get in Gnus the same function that exists
in mu4e that is org-mu4e-compose-org-mode.  Supposing that I want to reply
to an email, I  would be glad to write my reply in  a org file and, once
finished this reply,  going back to gnus to be  able to org-mime-htmlize
it and send it.
At the moment the only solution that I  have is to quit gnus in order to
make an org file that I copy and paste in the reply. I am convinced that
a better solution  exists, but I am  unable to find it  (ideally the org
file for such a reply would contain the bibliography link by default).

Your help will be very welcome,

Best wishes,

Jo.