[O] Moving from Jekyll to Orgmode

From: ST
Subject: [O] Moving from Jekyll to Orgmode
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 00:05:19 +0300

Hello,

I would like to rewrite my website using Orgmode (till now I used
Jekyll). It would be nice if you could help me with following questions:

1. could somebody, please, point me to a tutorial on how to create a
multilingual site? Like the orgmode.org with EN:FR:JA. Ideally it would
be if one would have page-aware language switch, i.e. if one is on the
page orgmode.org/fr/features.html and clicks JA he will be redirected to
orgmode.org/ja/features.html (and not .../ja/index.html as it is now)...

2. how can one create "prettified" links, i.e. /features/ instead
of /features.html ? Basically during the website generation for the file
features.org a directory `features` needs to be created and the html
file placed into `features/index.html` ... Is there a tutorial on how to
do that?

3. is there a free modern "corporate" style theme for org-mode?

Thank you!