Re: [O] Orgalist notes

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] Orgalist notes
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 12:43:02 +0200

Hi Eric, Nicolas,
* Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> [2018-05-05; 16:55]:
> - And before I get tired of the experiment, here's the same thing with
>  a numbered list.
> - Oh damn, I hit M-RET, and the numbered list turned into an unnumbered
>   list.

with this:
emacs-snapshot -Q  --debug-init  -l
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa-27.0/orgalist-1.5/orgalist.el   -f compose-mail
--eval "(progn (orgalist-mode t) (end-of-buffer) (newline) (newline))"

I get

1. ha fkj hdhf kjh kdjfh kdjsh gjhdlkj ghkjdsgh dj ljgh kjdh kjhvgfkj
   hdgkjhkjh djhg kjdhf kjhdkjghf kdhödgkhödkj hödj öh ödfkj hökhdgfsjh kjgh dh
hdgöf h h ö ökhkjhgdöhg jdhf kj ök ökdfj ödfj dfjkj kjg kj kjdökgh ödh öhg   g

   - no autofill after the second line
   - M-RET gives: setq: Symbol’s function definition is void:
     org-in-regexp

With org-mode in the load-path, the line breaks happen for all
lines not only the first one.  But one has to (require 'org) in
order for M-RET to work.  This is no problem for me, since I work
with org-mode all the time, but is this intended?

In my highly customized emacs I get line breaks but M-RET gives

1. jesdgf oigjovgjis uh urh udrhfesgh ourhes ouh ouhroe uhos ho
   hg uirehui shgourheoug hhsou hogush oguhuishughsoieghoudrhes
   uhguhdsh ghourhg

orgalist-insert-item: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

This is not the case with bullet lists:

- o ushurgh dusrh gdrhf oudrhesurgh urhrh oughou hortus houtgsh
  ou houhort rtgshM-RET
-

Could you give me a hint on how to debug this?

Thanks, Gregor