Re: [O] Inheriting some local variables from source code block editing b

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Inheriting some local variables from source code block editing buffers
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 14:13:51 +0200

Göktuğ Kayaalp <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry for the silence, I've finally got around to implementing this, and
> implemented it as an advice, which supports both an ‘:edit-bindings’
> Babel header argument for source code blocks, and an #+ATTR_EDIT:
> element property for export blocks, etc.  Find the code below, and
> attached an Org mode file to help with testing.

Thank you. Some comments follow.

You shouldn't add another "attr" keyword, which is reserved for export
back-ends. Actually, every Babel header can be located either on the
block opening line, e.g.,

    #+begin_src emacs-lisp :some-property some-value

or as an affiliated #+header: keyword, e.g.,

    #+header: :some-property some-value
    #+begin_src emacs-lisp

Note that "#+header:" keywords are supported everywhere, without
modifying the parser, e.g.,

    #+header: :some-property some-value
    A paragraph.

Also, for integration in Org mode proper, some testing would be more
than welcome

Nicolas Goaziou