Re: [O] Visualizing org files

From: Van L
Subject: Re: [O] Visualizing org files
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 21:06:15 +1000

>> Freeplane XML to org

I took a look at images of Freeplane XML and it is boring.

What I’d like to do is tile triangles (and the normal) as clusters and/or
scatters on meaningful planes of data/concepts which see a landscape having
moving parts in Disney’s Tron Hollywood movie but less dark. And, like in the
map apps for navigating by in the smartphone you can tilt to adjust the angle
to horizon for 3D effect.

How about Pixar’s USD (Universal Scene Description) information exchange format?