[O] #+attr_odt: not working

From: Will Pierce
Subject: [O] #+attr_odt: not working
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 15:17:17 -0600

Hello all,

I'm on 9.1.14. No matter what I do I can't seem to get anything related to #+attr_odt to work! I've tried custom styles.xml, the default, different block types, etc, etc.

All I want is a very simple odt paragraph style with no first-line indent (for paragraphs following block quotes):

```
#+begin_quote
To be or not to be
#+end_quote

#+ATTR_ODT: :style Text_20_Body_20_left
That is the question.
```

I've made the style in my odt template. But #+attr_odt has no effect. I've tried other ":style " values as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!