[O] Change default value of org-refile-use-outline-path?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] Change default value of org-refile-use-outline-path?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 09:42:45 -0800

I wonder if there'd be any interest in changing the default value of
`org-refile-use-outline-path' to something other than nil? I can't
imagine the nil default would be anyone's preference (at least not
anyone with more than a handful of headings in a single file). How about
'file as a more user-friendly default?

Eric