[O] Very nice how pointer stays in place when moving from source code bl

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Very nice how pointer stays in place when moving from source code block to major mode edit buffer
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 13:49:06 -0500 (EST)

I never noticed it before, but if you're in a source block in an Org document, moving and editing, and then you hit C-c ' to open up the block in a buffer of its own with the proper major mode, the pointer stays where you were! (At least with R blocks.) This is really nice. Somehow I just always asssumed I'd end up at the start of the new buffer.

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/