Re: [O] Vertical bars in org file break export to ics

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Vertical bars in org file break export to ics
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 08:31:45 +0000

On Thursday, 30 May 2019 at 08:57, michael wrote:
> (The reason i have these vertical bars in my files is that i tend to use
> graphics created with Emacs artist mode for the purpose of network
> documentation.)

Whether this is a bug or not, I will leave for others to
decide.  However, if you are going to use artist mode, I suggest putting
the lines within a src block with ditaa as the language.

  #+begin_src ditaa
  | | |
  #+end_src

which gives you the benefit of having C-c ' put you into artist mode
automatically.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.3-379-gff2bf2