[O] Mathjax AND imagemagick when it is necessary ?

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] Mathjax AND imagemagick when it is necessary ?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:41:31 +0200

Hello the list,

The html export with Mathjax works and the results are nice. But
sometimes, with some LaTeX macros, imagemagick is needed.
Unfortunately, there seems to be a choice: export either with Mathjax
or the imagemagick option.  But maybe I'm wrong.
Would it be possible to get the option imagemagick * only for some
parts of the file *, for this or that latex macros that does not work
with Mathjax? If the answer is "yes", I can not wait to know how.

Best wishes,

Jo.