Re: [O] Problem while spell-checking an Org document

From: Shérab
Subject: Re: [O] Problem while spell-checking an Org document
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 11:25:10 +0200

Hello!

Many thanks for your prompt response!

Bingo (2019/07/04 22:31 +0530):
> I don't think there is any provision for expanding subtrees with errors. But
> you could :
> 1. Go to next/previous error using flyspell's functions.
> 2. Org-reveal to see what is there. Typical key binding is C-c C-r.

I will experiment with these solutions, thanks!

I have to say I am kind of surprised that people do not seem to
encounter this issue and I am thus wondering what their workflow is.

One possibility would be that org-mode sets up a hook to expand all the
subtrees prior to running the spellcheck and then restores the
previous state once spell checking is done. Would this seem reasonable?
And if so, would it seeem a doable thing?

Thanks,

Shérab.