[O] Cross reference in TeXinfo export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Cross reference in TeXinfo export
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:50:49 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that the link in the following line in org-guide.org

This document is a much compressed derivative of the
[[info:org][comprehensive Org mode manual]].

gets turned into this in orgguide.texi

@ref{Top,comprehensive Org mode manual,,org,}.

The PDF version of the guide then looks like this:

This document is a much compressed derivative of the org.

So the link description in the PDF version is just "org", the name of the info node.  I think the link text should be "comprehensive Org mode manual".  Is anyone familiar enough with the texinfo exporter and texinfo to fix this?

Thanks

Carsten