[O] Forcing to log a TODO state change

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Forcing to log a TODO state change
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 08:39:03 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have just pushed a change to master that makes it possible to force the logging of a TODO state change.  I have found it often too tedious to record a note for every state change, but sometimes I would like to keep a note for one reason or another.

You can now use three prefix arguments to `org-todo' (i.e. you need to press `C-u C-u C-u C-c C-t' to force taking a note when you change the todo state.

Let me know if you find any issues with the change.

- Carsten