Re: [O] Strange interaction between ID block property, org-schedule and

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Strange interaction between ID block property, org-schedule and ical/ics export backend
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 15:21:06 +0000

On Monday,  2 Sep 2019 at 10:34, rey-coyrehourcq wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry, i make a typo in the previous mail, i use the "org-icalendar-export-to-
> ics" method and not the org-caldav method...

Ah, okay.

I should say that I only export appointments (i.e. active time stamps)
to ics so it could be that the export doesn't understand
scheduled/deadline items.

Have you looked at the info manual for org icalendar export?  It does
mention a couple of variables that may affect what you are getting:

,----[ C-h v org-icalendar-use-deadline RET ]

`----

,----[ C-h v org-icalendar-use-scheduled RET ]

--
: Professor Eric S Fraga, http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf
: PGP/GPG key: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D