Re: [O] org-map-entries but with arguments?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-map-entries but with arguments?
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 19:28:07 -0400

I guess this information should be accessible in the entry where the function is called, e.g. by a property (that may be inherited or set in the file). then in your function just get the property values and do what you want. Alternatively, you can probably do this with global (or maybe lexically let) variables.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering