Re: [O] org-mode vs pandoc export

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode vs pandoc export
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 08:19:09 +0200

Many thanks Emmanuel for your help.

Indeed, I'm  using org-ref and scimax, all the  nice tools that
John offers very  generously to the community; org-ref  is so convenient
that  now I  cannot  imagine to  work  without it.  Maybe  John has  the
solution for future exports. (I did not succeed to export in odt because
of links, bibliography links.)

Finally the best result was done directly via pandoc, via a command line
like this one:

pandoc -s --filter pandoc-crossref --bibliography=reforg.bib --csl=ieee.csl -o
mydocument.odt mydocument.org

But pandoc-crossref never  worked and I had also to  make png images for
tables.

The best  solution that I  found was to install  libreoffice-texmaths. I
just had  to enter "sudo  aptitude install libreoffice-texmaths"  via my
GNU/Linux Debian sid, but for other OS, the package is here

https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/texmaths-1

and it works.

Of course the output is less pretty than the pdf via the tex life....

I hope that it will help other people.

Best wishes,

Jo.

PS: The publisher is in philosophy...