Org 9.2 not inhibiting electric-pair-mode in the beginning of lines?

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: Org 9.2 not inhibiting electric-pair-mode in the beginning of lines?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:09:08 +0800

I used org 8 until recently, and it used to be that I could type "<"
at the beginning of a line, and it would be still a single "<" (thus
allowing the expansion of structured templates with TAB)

In org 9.2 electric-pair-mode seems to be working all the time.

What is the recommended way of making paired parentheses in org 9.2?

Shall I inhibit electric-pair-mode somehow myself, and instead rely on
org-cdlatex-mode?

What would be the correct incantation to put in the .emacs file?

Thanks!

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin