Re: Using Org and eev together - problem with source blocks

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Using Org and eev together - problem with source blocks
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:36:04 -0200

Changing the Python source block to

#+BEGIN_SRC python :output results
def square (x):
    return x*x

print(square(5))
#+END_SRC

didn't change anything here, neither with emacs24 nor with git emacs,
and I grepped (recursively) for ":output" in the directory where I
cloned https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git and only found
references to ":output-dir" - except for a single occurrence of
":output" in contrib/lisp/ob-sclang.el...

Are you sure that you wrote it correctly?

  Cheers, E. =)
  http://angg.twu.net/#eev

On 2019-11-10 at 02:54 +01, Eduardo Ochs <address@hidden> wrote...
> #+BEGIN_SRC python
> def square (x):
>     return x*x
>
> print(square(5))
> #+END_SRC
>
> [...] when I run the Python block with C-c C-c I always get a results
> block like this (without the indentation):
>
>   #+RESULTS:
>   : None
>
> What am I doing wrong? I expected an output of "25"... =(

Adding ":output results" makes this work for me, but I'm not using emacs24.

  -k.