Re: Issues with nested begin..end blocks in inline math environments

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Issues with nested begin..end blocks in inline math environments
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 11:30:25 +0000

On Friday,  6 Dec 2019 at 11:42, Matt Huszagh wrote:
> I'm experiencing incorrect and seemingly inconsistent behavior when nesting
> `\begin` `\end` environments inside `\(\)` or `$$`. For example, the
> following is valid latex code:

The identification of LaTeX fragments is somewhat fragile (in my
experience).  I would suggest you enclose complex LaTeX code fragments
within an #+begin_export latex ... #+end_export environment.

Assuming your export target is LaTeX and/or PDF.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.3-34-g2eee3c