Re: Bug: Agenda fails to parse time interval like 23:00-29:00 [9.1.9 (re

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Bug: Agenda fails to parse time interval like 23:00-29:00 [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /home/yantar92/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 00:35:14 +0800

[Resending without a link since your mail server classified my previous message
as spam]

> What makes you think the time interval above is correct? I would also
> expect an error from that time specification.

I also thought that it is incorrect (and posted a bug report since it is
what is produced by typing 11pm+6 in org-read-date).
However, I got a reply that 23:00-29:00 is a valid time interval
format (see "Bug: Incorrect behaviour of org-schedule when defining a
time in").

Best,
Ihor