Re: Long links

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: Long links
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 00:25:30 -0600

Steven Penny <address@hidden> writes:

> yes, and I would have never made this point had you not insisted on
> starting an off topic conversation.
>
> Next we know you will say why someone is using spaces over tabs, or
> emac over vim, or red over blue bikeshed. Stop.

This rude one-upsmanship is uncalled for.  The gentleman attempted to
offer you a solution you did not appear to be aware of.  If, in fact,
one of you misunderstood the other, or he offered you a solution you
can't use, no harm has been done--thank him for his offer and move on.
Or, if you can't be kind, let it be unanswered.