Re: excluding noweb references completely from exports

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: excluding noweb references completely from exports
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 07:06:13 +0000

On Sunday,  5 Jan 2020 at 06:27, David Bremner wrote:
> The attached exports with a blank line after the comment, which I don't
> want. The comment is just added to highlight the problem, so normally
> the blank line is at the beginning of the exported code block.

Oh, I see.

One approach would be to have a src block that uses noweb to bring in
*all* the various code snippets and have each snippet not include
anything else.  The former would be tangled but the others not.  This is
what I do generally: the noweb code block has no actual code but just
includes all the various bits.

HTH,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.3-34-g2eee3c