RE: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 09:53:06 +0000

Hi,

The issue with attachment links in the exporters should be fixed since the
report of the export issues you sent a short while back. Any external exporter
you use may ofc still need to be updated for attachment links.

> So I decided to still use old ~file:~ link type. So I thought should set
> ~org-attach-store-link-p~ to ~t~. It indeed use ~file:~ link type instead
> of ~attachment:~ now. But the store link behavior affected.
>
> So the problem is how can I use both ~file:~ link type for attachments and
> use this new attached store link?

Understood, and I see no issue with complementing org-attach-store-link-p with
another option. One that stores a file link to the attached files location.
Pushed a change for that just now.